Hup Sheng Machinery & Industry Sdn Bhd
Lot 2 -30 & 31, Jalan TTC 8, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheng, 75250 Melaka, Malaysia.
+606-334 2719
+606-334 3453
+606-336 6028
+606-334 0692
+6019-665 7028

Ribbon Mixer

Previous 6 / 20 Next

Ribbon Mixer Food Processing Machines

A ribbon mixer, also known as a ribbon blender, is a type of industrial mixer used for blending dry powders, granules, and other materials. The mixer works by using a ribbon or paddle agitator, which moves the material back and forth along the length of the mixer, effectively mixing it.
A ribbon mixer typically consists of a U-shaped trough or container with a horizontal agitator. The ribbon agitator consists of two helical ribbons or paddles mounted on a shaft, which rotates in the opposite direction of the mixing container. The ribbons are designed to move the material both radially and axially, ensuring thorough mixing.
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Company Name  
Product Interested  
Contact No.*  
*only support gif, jpeg, jpg, png, pdf

Switch to Mobile Version
Subscribe Newsletter